Create a home that expresses the current and authentic you!
Artist Mary Engelbreit has said, "Your home is your family's canvas. Don't be afraid to take a few chances and make something of it."
Are you tired of feeling like your current home does not reflect the creative person you are today?
Do you feel like life is so busy that you never seem to be able to make time for creating a home you love?
Would you like to make discoveries about the person you are becoming in a gentle, enlightening way as you transform your home to reflect your current tastes and styles?
This course contains invitations to use your home as a mirror of what you long to express. Since you do the exercises in the comfort and privacy of your own home, there is low emotional risk and high creative return. The exercises are simple, yet evocative and will not only get you daydreaming about what you might create next but also taking action and finding your creative flow.
So much of creativity is about trying new things and taking tiny risks, and that's exactly what I will encourage you to do in my new online course. In the security and privacy of your own home, you can become more expansive and see for yourself how tiny transformations spill over into the rest of your life. This course gives you concrete strategies for channeling your creativity that will bring you immediate pleasure and joy.
The primary message of this course is that you deserve to make time to keep up with the new you who is constantly emerging. So if you want to make more time in your busy life for expressing yourself in ways that will deeply satisfy you, then this is the course for you. Once you update the way you interact with your home, happy exuberance will stay with you as you move out into the rest of your day.
If you want to change the world, start by transforming yourself into the most creative person you can be. Get up to date with yourself and your emerging passions all without leaving the house. Expressive At Home will show you how to become a happier you in an enriching private world so you can feel more powerful in all areas of your life. Because when your home reflects the real you, everything else falls into place more easily.
Here is a breakdown of the course. Why not dive in and create a home that expresses the current and authentic you?
What are the course requirements?
- There are no prerequisites, anyone with a computer can enjoy taking this course
What am I going to get from this course?
- 10 videos and over 80 minutes of content
- 10 Exercises to help you learn to love your home for the first time or again
- The encouragement you need to express yourself authentically at home
- Increasing amounts of self-appreciation
- The courage to accept aspects of yourself that are longing for change
- More reliance on positive intention and less dependence on willpower in daily living
- The self-acceptance to appreciate your own truths and tastes
What is the target audience?
- This class focuses on self-discovery while taking a creative approach to home decorating
- If you are feeling out of touch with yourself and your own tastes and inclinations, this is the course for you
- Anyone who enjoys reading books on creativity and maximizing potential will enjoy this course
- If you feel like your home is draining your creativity instead of increasing it, this course is a good one to take
- If you crave change but don't have the time to initiate it, take this course, and watch change happen
- This course is not for individuals who dislike creative self-discovery
What do students say about the course?