This course offers a plethora of tips to inspire you to stop imitating other writers and to start carving out the writing career you are meant to have.
For the last 18 months, writing coach and platform expert Christina Katz has been encouraging writers to set and achieve goals that please them most. Whereas most writing coaches offer systems of swift imitation, Christina believes every writer must blaze a unique path that can be discovered by honing intuition and daring to be uniquely you.
If you are getting tired of bouncing around online from echo chamber to echo chamber, maybe it’s time to stop following and start leading. After taking Christina's goal-setting classes, students write prolifically, create productively, and prosper in fresh and astonishing ways. Best of all, they remember why they fell in love with writing in the first place.
Writers who take this course will receive:
- 80+ minutes of video coaching
- Straightforward & effective goal-setting worksheets
- Tips and examples gleaned from Christina’s writing journey
- Inspiration to set & achieve career-building writing goals
This course focuses on tuning out critics, tuning in to your creative impulses, and thoroughly enjoying the process of professional writing from morning until night. Whether you are a stay-at-home parent, a part-time writer, or a full-time professional, you will learn how to channel your creative uniqueness into productivity that helps you effortlessly stand out from the crowd.
This course is chock full of inspirational pep talks. You won’t spend most of your time writing during this course. You will spend most of your time reflecting, assessing, and getting inspired. Questions throughout the course will help you assess where you’ve been, where you are, and where you are going next in your writing career. After watching or listening to all of the course videos, filling out your goal worksheets will be inspiring and effortless. Best of all, you will no longer waste precious time on goals that don’t matter to you.
What are the course requirements?
- No advance writing career experience is needed
- A desire to listen and reflect
- Willingness to fill out your goal worksheets
- Inner yearning to express your uniqueness
- Embracing the writing career you are meant to have
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 11 lectures and 80 minutes of video content!
- Over 30 minutes of video bonus features!
- Finally being able to relax about your writing career
- Professional self-esteem before you pitch
- Appreciating the strides that got you where you are today
- Cheerful writing career momentum
- Preparation to comfortably take more risks
- The desire to leave behind a unique legacy
What is the target audience?
- Any writer who wants to become healthy, wealthy & wise about goal setting
- Beginning writers who don’t want to merely survive the writing career rat race
- Experienced writers who want to refresh their goal-setting skills
- Veteran writers who want to reignite their passion for writing
- Burned-out writers who need to remember how to be kind and gentle with themselves